Thursday, August 27, 2009

Comfort Daeeey

Woke up.
A cloudy morning. It's totally comfortable on the bed. I dun even want to climb up from bed cause yesterday it's rainy whole day, so the weather is cool.
After having my breakfast, just stayed at dad's office. Nothing to do so i'm online blogging on those time. At night, i would have a gathering with the school reporters. just me and my cousin. I'm totally scared. Dunno what to do there, hope so my cousin will care of me.
And also on Tues is LiShin's bufdaey. Here are my late wishes:
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!! ~Li Shin (25/8)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Ermm... A one-four girl that like online. Love green, nature & blue sky. Hanging out with friends is totally great time for me. Taking photo together, swimming, laughing. Like sorrpor too. My family is made up of my father and mother, my sister. They are pretty cool. Thats my colourful life...

Followers