Friday, August 28, 2009

The Gathering (28/8)



I had attended the gathering yesterday. Having steamboat is extremely hot. still having the tom yam soup and its spicy till sore throat. People are laughing and gossiping with each other and it started to rain. fortunately, none of us get wet, but lou fong nearly get wet because he is at the intersection of two umbrella. (lou fong is the one with sunglasses.)

These are the photos we took <3



















Cheeesseee!!


& THE 4 FLOWERSSS :
















No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Ermm... A one-four girl that like online. Love green, nature & blue sky. Hanging out with friends is totally great time for me. Taking photo together, swimming, laughing. Like sorrpor too. My family is made up of my father and mother, my sister. They are pretty cool. Thats my colourful life...

Followers