Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Boring holiday :(

Keep sleeping, eating, online...
Din have other things to do. All because of H1N1...
Dad and mum dun let me hang out with friends during holiday. And they also din bring me out for shopping. Sad :(
I know they are also care bout us only. So i din say anything. I must be dead at home because of boring. I had watched the same movie about 14 times, but its humorous. Everytime i watched also can laugh one, i dunnoe why. Maybe too boring make me become insane. xDD
And i had to write a journal. All because of the editor,she's such a hustler, always call me to pass up the journal. I have no idea to do what topic. I'm wasting my time now. Aixx...
Any people can gimme some ideas??

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Ermm... A one-four girl that like online. Love green, nature & blue sky. Hanging out with friends is totally great time for me. Taking photo together, swimming, laughing. Like sorrpor too. My family is made up of my father and mother, my sister. They are pretty cool. Thats my colourful life...

Followers